The finale || Stained glass floral art print
To wrap-up the 30-day floral drawing challenge, I represented all 29 flowers in this stained glass design, which was inspired by the windows in the National Cathedral in Washington, DC.
Silver fern front
Lily of the Valley
Bird of Paradise
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's Brandi Carlile’s “Every Time I Hear That Song.”
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!