Koru || Silver fern frond art print
The Maori use the word koru, meaning loop or coil, to describe the spiral that is created by an unfurling silver fern frond. It is a common icon in their art and tattooing, where it symbolizes new life, growth, strength, and peace. My hope is that everyone can see the potential for these things with each new day.
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's Dolly Parton's “Better Get to Livin’.” (https://youtu.be/MKeulwZ3sGE)
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!