Dead Flowers || Lily of the Valley floral art print
While lily of the valley is a beautiful, delicate flower that symbolizes a return to happiness, they are highly toxic when ingested. I think of these flowers like those certain experiences in life that are outwardly beautiful and inwardly toxic.
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's Townes Van Zandt’s cover of “Dead Flowers.” (https://youtu.be/2VgdtTRZhag)
This illustration was made into a hard enamel pin! Check it out here: Lily of the Valley hard enamel pin
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!