I Love Me || Daisy floral art print
The ox-eye daisy is the flower most commonly used when playing the French game effeuiller la marguerite, in which the player determines if the person they feel a tenderness towards returns their affection or not. But, more important than if they love you, or love you not, is if you love you.
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's Meghan Trainor and Lunchmoney Lewis’ “I Love Me.”
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!