Dahlia Silk Chiffon Scarf
Made from lightweight chiffon, this square scarf has a soft, easy drape. You can wear it around your neck or as a hair accessory. The floral pattern on this scarf is a dahlia.
Some thoughts about the dahlia:
You may see pictures online of blue dahlias, but there is no such thing as a blue dahlia in nature! Dahlias do not possess the genetics to produce a true blue color, so the color you are seeing is being created by a photo-editing computer program. Seeing a picture of one of these blue booming blooms is a lot like life -- you can’t believe everything you see or every rumor you hear.
You can find the illustration that inspired this scarf here:
Dahlia art print
- Paris chiffon provides a beautiful, floaty, and lightweight finish that is perfect as a neck scarf, shawl, wrap, or headscarf.
- Hand-sewn baby hem with white thread
- Square, 35.5 x 35.5” (90.17 x 90.17 cm)
- Please allow 1-3 week processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Care Instructions:
- Given the delicate nature of the fabric, please handle with care. Dry clean or wash by hand only.
Model: Tina. A fellow artist.