Daffodil || Daffodil floral art print
Given its genus name narcissus, you might think these flowers symbolize vanity, yet daffodils stand for creativity, inspiration, inner-awareness, and forgiveness. In many cultures, they are used as a token of good fortune and hope.
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's Carly Simon’s “You’re so Vain.” (https://youtu.be/mQZmCJUSC6g)
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!