Buckeye || Buckeye floral art print
The Buckeye (Aesculus glabra) is the official state tree of Ohio and its seeds are believed to bring good luck, so folks carry these nut-like seeds in their pockets. The seeds ripen in the Fall and have a smooth, round, and rich-brown appearance. As they age, especially from the wear-and-tear of being in a pocket, they begin to shrivel. They become misshapen and discolored, but these seeds never rot. They stay with you as long as you keep them your treasure.
This illustration was created as part of a 30-day art challenge, and each print is linked with a song. For this print, it's “Love’s Gonna Live Here” by Buck Owens.
- Hand drawn with Copic Markers.
- Frames in photos are not included in the purchase.
- 6 x 6” (15.24 x 15.24 cm)
- Printed on heavyweight archival matte paper (230g) with a soft feel.
- The illustration is sent flat in a protected rigid envelope to make sure it arrives to you in perfect conditions.
- Please allow 3-5 days of processing time before shipping. If you absolutely need an item shipped quicker than that, please message to see if I can accommodate you!
// Additional notes:
- I do take custom orders for other floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Please contact me for additional details!