PLEASE READ BELOW ABOUT COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact me via the form on this website or directly by email, email@example.com.
DO YOU TAKE COMMISSIONS?
:) YES! I do take custom orders for floral, fruit, or vegetable designs. Just reach out to me via the contact form on this website or directly by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
For a small fee, I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations on certain items. Due to the customized nature of these items, tee shirts, tote bags, and woodblock stationary cannot be returned once shipped. Exchanges for tee shirts may be available based on certain criteria, so please message me.
To process a return, you must:
* Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
* Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
* Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
* Tote bags
* Woodblock stationary
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I am not liable for any mishandling or failed delivery by the shipping service (USPS, FedEx or UPS), and not liable for any damage incurred post-delivery.
I prepare and post the packages weekly, and go to the post office usually on Tuesdays.
Prints are sent flat in a rigid envelope. Frames are not included in any purchase.
Gift wrapping is not available.
// U.S. SHIPPING: All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail (2-5 Days). If you would like to purchase a shipping upgrade, please message me prior to your order (or immediately after placing it) and your package will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days). You will be emailed a tracking number once the package is shipped.
// INTERNATIONAL: All international orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. You will be emailed a tracking number once the package is shipped. International shipping can take longer due to customs.
* Please be aware that the colors you see on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual colors of the print.
* Reproduction rights not transferable with sale. I retain all rights to the artwork I create and it cannot be reproduced or published without my consent (social media publishing with credit is a-ok). Please email me at email@example.com for further questions.
* Thank you for visiting my shop!